|Référence annonce : 1152|
|Région||Ile de France |
|Description||In Arche Consulting, we combine an innovative approach to recruitment projects and a professional contact with clients and candidates. The fusion of our experience and passion to act allows us to efficiently support the companies in recruiting employees and to help candidates to find an appropriate employment.
For our Client, an international company with manufacturing industry, we are seeking candidates for the position:
Localization: Chartres, France
Scope of duties:
• development of policies, procedures and programs for staff at the plant,
• coordinating activities relating to recruitment,
• coordinating of the remuneration system,
• coordinating activities related to the internal selection, promotions, and assignment of personnel,
• supervision and participation in training programs,
• responsible for implementing the HR objectives and strategies applicable to the whole group,
• preparing monthly reports and statistics for the company's headquarters.
• higher education,
• at least 2 years experience working in a HR department in the production company in a management position,
• practical knowledge of the French legislation on labor law and social insurance,
• knowledge of issues related to safety and quality system,
• very good knowledge of French and English,
• organizational skills and leadership.
In order to participate in the recruitment project, please send us your CV on:
In your application please include the following statement: "I hereby authorise you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)".
|Type de contrat||CDI/CNE/Statutaire|
|Nombre minimum d'années d'expérience||2 à 5 ans|
|Niveau d'expérience minimum||Manager, chef d'équipe|
|Niveau d'étude minimum||Maîtrise, IEP, IUP, Bac + 4|
|Catégorie du poste||Ressources Humaines|
|Société||Arche Consulting |
|Postuler pour ce poste|